my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Time Between Dog and Wolf [2007]
Thursday, February 27, 2014

Time Between Dog and Wolf [2007]



Synopsis :

After his mother is brutally murdered by the Triad in Thailand, Soo-hyun (Lee Joon-Gi]) is adopted by NIS agent Kang Joong-ho, and he grows up with Min-ki (Jung Kyoung-Ho) like brothers. Min-ki and Soo-hyun both become NIS agents later on. One fateful day, Soo-hyun meets Ji-woo (Nam Sang-Mi) after last seeing her in Thailand when he was a child. They start dating. One day, Soo-hyun ruins a mission when the suppressed memories of the day his mother died surfaces in his mind. NIS Director Jung gives Soo-hyun an undercover assignment to infiltrate the Triad and Soo-hyun takes the job. Soo-hyun fakes his death and assumes a new identity to become a member of the Triad. With his fake identity and new name, he prowls the back alleys of Bangkok...

Synopsis source : asianwiki

Hah ok old drama but at least I finally finish this drama.. It takes forever for me.. So anyway.. Let me start with the opening of this drama.. The opening show some really awesome action scene that I don't really care about.. I don't know why but every single Korean's action drama always show an action scene that will be show later on the drama.. Some scene that I don't really understand or even care about.. Honestly if that action scene is not even there I don't even bother...

The romance is boring =.=;

My opinion on this drama? Well I decided to watch this drama when some of my friends recommended to me and I want to see Lee Jun Ki.. So I watch it and for me I regret that I watch it.. The storyline is actually quite good but what I don't like is this drama is so slow and too boring.. The first episode I take almost 5 days to finish it.. It funny when I need 5 days to finish this one episode but I take almost 5 days to finish watching Full House TAKE 2 (click here for review).. So anyway.. This drama is so slow and I'm not really looking forward to the next episode... It becoming more and more draggy until episode 10 or so.. Started from there I actually looking forward to the next episode but I still need around 2 days or so to finish 1 episode... However towards the end it actually becoming less boring and I actually looking forward to the next episode...

Storyline is actually quite good, but there is too much plot hole.. Towards the ending there are too many information that not important have come out and actually more questions such as who the hell is Giraffe? At the ends he look like an undercover/assassin or something that haven't clearly being explained.. There are some unrealistic scene such as when NIS meet again with Soo-hyun why they are not showing any shocking emotion when they saw him.. Is it common to have someone to have the identical face??. They don't even assuming perhaps he have an identical twin or bother to push more on the DNA test..



Other than that.. I hate everyone else in this drama beside Soo-hyun.. Min Gi is annoying and too rash and doesn't want to hear what other have to say... He is ok at beginning but after Soo-hyun die.. He just becoming more and more annoying.. Haha Ji Woo even more annoying.. I have nothing against her but towards the end she becoming more and more annoying. She spoil the plan, keeps on interfering in everything.. I even want her to die actually.. She save Soo-hyun couple of times but she is too clingy and just can't stay quiet...

This is the scene where her stupidity being show clearly.. You already know he is in undercover stop calling him Soo-hyun!


 It funny that the final battle is look so much like the final battle in the RPG game.. Trying to show an epic final battle I guess.. Well it doesn't really work.. Even this drama have many emotional scene, I don't actually fell bad or sad.. It just like.. "Ohh he die?? Ok that stupid move ha made" something like that..

So anyway.. This review becoming longer than I have expected.. Well I guess I rate this drama 2  out of 5... Watch it again? Well I have better things to do..

Sorry for anyone who like this drama.. I guess I'm not the person who actually like Korean's action/thriller drama..


Bromance KAPOW


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...