my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Hotel Transylvania
Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hotel Transylvania



I  love it.. This is really a funny movie.. The heroin name.. Mavis.. Keeps reminds me of my ex roomate.. She call herself Mavis.. :D


So a bit of synopsis first :
Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count's teen-aged daughter.
synopsis source :  iMDb

So yeah.. I love the storyline.. For me  it is something new.. What I love about this movie.. It have the up-to date song..

Song that I keep hearing on the radio lately.. Then the ending song is fun..  Funky haha.. This movie had many parody.. For example.. Twilight parody.. and many more ( I forgot what else but I like it.. Haha..)  and it really funny.. I keep laughing xD.

This is really a funny movie to watch.. I don't even  know what I hate about this movie xD.. So I give it 5 out of 5..


trailer source :  click here

Hotel Transylvania - click here for review
Hotel Transylvania 2 - click here for review 


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...