my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Warm Bodies [2013]
Saturday, June 8, 2013

Warm Bodies [2013]


Synopsis :

After R (a highly unusual zombie) saves Julie from an attack, the two form a relationship that sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world.
synopsis source : iMDb


A bit late but finally I got to watch this movie... I'm so dying to watch this one when I saw the trailer but I don't have time.. So finally I get to watch this one.. Anyone haven't watch warm bodies yet??? Hurry and watch it.. XD



So my review.. I think this movie is based on the novel with the same title. I found the novel the other day... Well I'm so gonna read that novel :D


Back to the review... This movie is awesome!!! It have a simple storyline and easy to understand.. What more this movie is funny and so sweet... Ahhh R is so adorable and handsome :3 ...

It quite interesting watching some zombie romance... Well I always tought zombie is scary.. This movie change my perspective on zombie haha...




R : "Be dead"
Julie : "Arghh"
R : "That's too much"


So yeah.. I really like this movie and overall I give it 4 and half... :D







trailer source : click here


**************

Warm Bodies Movie Review - click here

The New Hunger Review - click here
Warm Bodies Book Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...