my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Flash Season 1
Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Flash Season 1


Synopsis :

Barry Allen wakes up 9 months after he was struck by lightning and discovers that the bolt gave him the power of super speed. With his new team and powers, Barry becomes "The Flash" and fights crime in Central City.

Synopsis souce : iMDb

I watched it after Barry Allen have show himself in Arrow S02 if I'm not mistaken. Well I'm glad I watched this tv series. It is fresh and really entertaining. Compare to Arrow that more dark and a lot of stuff going on (I just lost track on the storyline), this tv series have more light and actually a good storyline. This tv series have more scientific terms and have the concept of time travelling. It is amazing!!!!!!!!

I just love the concept and the storyline. The ending have conclude the story very well. It answered a lot of question in the entire season. I just hate watching tv series that left me hanging with a lot of unanswered question that will be continue in the next season.



Beside the great storyline and concept, it also show a lot of hot guys! (Ahem). I'm just getting fond with all the characters, Barry, Ronnie, Cisco, Wells and even Snart. Snart have this unique accent that make him hot, even Wells have this accent that make him look smart LOL. :D


Besides that, the facts of the flash is in the same universe as the arrow make this tv-series more interesting. I just love the crossover that happen between the arrow and the flash. It seems like something is going on at the arrow that make me want to continue watching the arrow. It kinda boring watching the arrow so I stopped watching around season 2, but after seeing the crossover it make me want to continue watching with season 3. 


Anyway, this tv-series is amazing!!! I love it and I rate it 5 out of 5. I just can't wait for the second season.



The Flash Season 1 - click here for review
The Flash Season 2 - click here for review
The Flash Season 3 - click here for review


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...