my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Azumi [2003]
Monday, September 12, 2016

Azumi [2003]

Synopsis:

Raised to deal in cold blooded death, the teenage assassin girl Azumi must defeat three evil warlords while also battling her own heart.

Synopsis source: iMDb

So I heard about this movie a long time ago. I wished I have watch it earlier because it is awesome!!!! It kinda slow at the beginning but as the story start to progress I become addicted and before I knew the movie have ended.

This movie have a unique and interesting storyline. Well it kinda disappointed that Oguri Shun only there for 2 - 3 scenes. I wish he have more screen time LOL.

The fighting scenes are entertaining. It kinda look fake sometimes but acceptable. I have enjoy it very much. Well this movie is a bit violent. Flying head here and there LOL.

Anyway, this movie is actually quite good and entertaining. With that I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D

p/s: It kinda funny seeing the actor in Attention Please acted something serious. She looks so cool!!

Azumi Review - click here
Azumi 2 : Death or Love Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...