my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Kung Fu Panda [2008]
Sunday, January 8, 2017

Kung Fu Panda [2008]

Synopsis :

The Dragon Warrior has to clash against the savage Tai Lung as China's fate hangs in the balance: However, the Dragon Warrior mantle is supposedly mistaken to be bestowed upon an obese panda who is a tyro in martial arts.

Synopsis source : iMDb

This is one my favourite movie of all times. I just love seeing this movie when I'm down. It just make me forgot everthing and just enjoy the movie.

The movie have funny storyline. I never imagined how people acts it is normal for panda to have goose father LOL.

Anyway, this movie is really entertaining and with that I rate it 5 out of 5... :D



Trailer source : click here

Kung Fu Panda Review - click here
Kung Fu Panda 2 Review - click here
Kung Fu Panda 3 Review - click here
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...