my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Supernatural Season 11
Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Supernatural Season 11


Synopsis :
The 11th series of this supernatural series begins with the Winchesters dealing with repercussions of releasing The Darkness on earth. Sam and Dean Winchester are approached by a young deputy sheriff, Jenna, who reveals that people have been going rabid and starting killing sprees. Can the violent infection be cured?
Synopsis source : Rotten Tomatoes

I never imagined that I have grown up together with supernatural. It already have 11 season o__O..

Longest tv series that I have by far LOL. 

Anyway, this season continue from the last season. So what happen when darkness have been let out.. For me, this series have becoming more ridiculous but still entertaining to watch. I just can't pass this whole Sam, Dean and Cass.. However it kinda boring this whole I will not let Sam die or etc. Sometimes I think Supernatural will changed the character to suit the storyline but ah well.. *shrug*

So, this series have interesting storyline. I just hope the series will have this old monster hunting.. I kinda miss that whole monster things. 


Well it funny when they mention my own country.. LOL

Overall, this series is fun to watch. The ending is kinda sweet. With that I rate this series 4 out of 5.. Well I'm fans of Supernatural.. I'll continue to watch it even the storyline becoming more ridiculous LOL.. :D

Supernatural Season 1 review - click here
Supernatural Season 2 review - click here
Supernatural Season 3 review - click here
Supernatural Season 4 review - click here
Supernatural Season 5 review - click here
Supernatural Season 6 review - click here
Supernatural Season 7 review - click here
Supernatural Season 8 review - click here
Supernatural Season 9 review - click here
Supernatural Season 10 review - click here
Supernatural Season 11 Review - click here
Supernatural Season 12 Review - click here
Supernatural Season 13 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...