my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Underworld [2003]
Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Underworld [2003]

Synopsis :

Selene, a beautiful warrior, is entrenched in a war between the vampire and werewolf races. Although she is aligned with the vampires, she falls in love with Michael, a human who is sought by werewolves for unknown reasons.

Synopsis source : iMDb

With the latest Underworld sequel, I started to watch back all the Underworld movies.

The Underworld have interesting storyline. It have a great cinematography.

Well this movie have use an interesting way to explain the backstory in this movie. We started off with people thinking Lycan is the bad guy and ended up with being in the middle of the war. It managed to make me to keep watching this movie eventhough the runtimes more than 2 hours. I will started to become boring if the movie is more than 1 hours LOL.

Anyway, the cinematography kinda reminds me of Matrix and some people even comparing them. But for me this movie and the Matrix have their own uniqueness. This movie is more dark.

Overall, I enjoy watching this movie and I can't wait to watch the next. With that I rate this movie 5 out of 5.. :D



Trailer source : click here

Underworld Review - click here
Underworld : Evolution Review - click here
Underworld : Rise of the Lycans Review - click here
Underworld : Awakening Review - click here
Underworld : Blood Wars Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...