my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Finding Dory [2016]
Saturday, March 11, 2017

Finding Dory [2016]


Synopsis :
Dory is a wide-eyed, blue tang fish who suffers from memory loss every 10 seconds or so. The one thing she can remember is that she somehow became separated from her parents as a child. With help from her friends Nemo and Marlin, Dory embarks on an epic adventure to find them. Her journey brings her to the Marine Life Institute, a conservatory that houses diverse ocean species. Dory now knows that her family reunion will only happen if she can save mom and dad from captivity. Written by Jwelch5742
Synopsis source : iMDb

I remember watching Finding Nemo as a kid. It is amazing animation. I never expected 13 years ago there are sequel. Well this movie finding dory is so sad. It kinda sad when the small fish had lost her parents and have memory loss. It is amazing even she looks happy she have a deep emotional background,

This movie have interesting storyline. The ending is so great. It is so beautiful. I love it. Another great adventure. I just love seeing Dory friend Destiny and Bailey. They are funny duo. xD


Anyway, this movie is sad at one point and funny at one point.. LOL seeing them steal a van from a human is so hilarious. I laughed a lot xD.. Well Dory does know to speak whale. 

Overall, I really love this movie. It is interesting, entertaining and funny, I love it and with that I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D


Trailer source : click here

Finding Nemo Review - click here
Finding Dory Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...