my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Here is Greenwood Live-Action [2008]
Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Here is Greenwood Live-Action [2008]

Synopsis :
It seems like 15-year-old Kazuya Hasukawa's life can't get much worse. Not only did his older brother marry Kazuya's first love, he brought his bride home to live with the family! Forced out of his own home, Kazuya enters an exclusive all-male boarding school, Ryokuto Academy. Unfortunately, a prestigious education is little compensation for getting stuck with the cross-dressing roommate from Hell...
Source : asianwiki

This is the live-action from the manga with the same name. I haven't read the manga but I watch the OVA... This live-action retain the same plot in the OVA but it not that funny compare to OVA. I don't know but I love the OVA more.

I love the storyline but I think it needs to be more funnier. At least this drama have more plot compare to OVA. However the manga will have more deeper plot compare with this drama..

With that I rate it 4 out of 5.. Well I basically love Here is Greenwood :D

Here is Greenwood OVA Review - click here
Here is Greenwood Live-Action - click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...