my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Lucifer Season 1
Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Lucifer Season 1


Synopsis :
The series focuses on Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, who is bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, and resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the beauty of Los Angeles. Lucifer runs a nightclub in Los Angeles called "Lux", with the assistance of his demonic ally Mazikeen. Lucifer becomes involved with the LAPD when he begins to assist Detective Chloe Decker in crime cases. He becomes fascinated with Decker when she appears to be immune to his powers. God's wife later escapes Hell, and Lucifer's punishment for her is to stay on Earth, and the celestial family are forced to deal with the ramifications of this.
Synopsis source : wiki

Well I run out of tv-series to watch. So I decided to watch this one. Well I never expect anything when I watch this one. Honestly this tv series is actually quite good. It is not suitable for the kids but this series is so funny and it is 'charming'. Well I do love lucifer's accent. He is so hot LOL...


So in short description, this tv series is about solving crime and murder with the interference with Lucifer the devil. It is so funny how he is so honest but everyone think he is kidding. 

The ending kinda make me want to see the next season!! Overall, this tv series is really good. I have a high expectation in this tv series. With that I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D


Lucifer Season 1 Review - click here
Lucifer Season 2 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...