my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Shrek 2 [2004]
Saturday, April 22, 2017

Shrek 2 [2004]


Synopsis :

Shrek has rescued Princess Fiona, got married, and now is time to meet the parents. Shrek, Fiona, and Donkey set off to Far, Far Away to meet Fiona's mother and father. But not everyone is happy. Shrek and the King find it hard to get along, and there's tension in the marriage. It's not just the family who are unhappy. Prince Charming returns from a failed attempt at rescuing Fiona, and works alongside his mother, the Fairy Godmother, to try and find a way to get Shrek away from Fiona. Written by Film_Fan
Synopsis source : iMDb

Yet another entertaining movie. I have found another new character. Puss in the Boots is such a quite. :D

I have fun. Puss is so entertaining and funny characters. I love this movie. It have interesting and funny storyline. Well not everything nice is good.


Overall, I love this movie and with that I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D I just love the ending with Donkey mutant babies LOL..


Trailer source : click here

Shrek Review - click here
Shrek 2 Review - click here
Shrek The Third Review - click here
Shrek Forever After Review - click here
Puss in Boots Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...