my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Fallen [2016]
Monday, June 5, 2017

Fallen [2016]


Synopsis :
Lucinda "Luce" Price is a strong-willed seventeen-year-old living a seemingly ordinary life until she is accused of a crime she didn't commit. Sent off to the imposing Sword & Cross reform school, Luce finds herself being courted by two mysterious students to whom she feels oddly connected. Isolated and haunted by strange visions, Luce begins to unravel the secrets of her past and discovers the two men are fallen angels, who she learns have loved her for centuries.Luce must choose where her feelings lie, pitting Heaven against Hell in an epic battle over true love. Written by Production
Synopsis source : iMDb

So after reading it, it is time for the live-action. Yay.. Honestly in the novel it really hard for me to understand this story as it kinda draggy. Well I glad the live-action is fast pace. But it kinda too hasty in my opinion. However the story managed to make me understand more about the story. There are some changes of plot compare to the novel and I think they should stick on the books as the plot changes kinda make the story flat. In novel there are character development and time for me to know each characters and actually feels sad when one of them die. 

The ending kinda rush. They should make some time to end the movie properly or at least in inform there are gonna be a second movie LOL.. The angel wing is kinda CGI for me. I think I like the angel wing in the Lucifer tv series.. 

Anyway, this movie is nice to introduce for the Fallen series. I can't wait for the next one Torment. With that I rate it 4 out of 5.. :D


Trailer source : click here

Fallen Book 1 Review - click here

Fallen Live-Action Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...