my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Code Blue (Season 2) [2010]
Saturday, June 25, 2016

Code Blue (Season 2) [2010]

Synopsis:

"Doctor Helipctor" candidate Kousaku Aizawa (Tomohisa Yamashita) does his best in the medical care spot. Season 2 begins with a mother and son on a bicycle who crashes into a motorcycle. The boys falls into a river and doctor Kousaku Aizawa jumps into the cold river to save the boy.

Synopsis source: asianwiki

Yay for the second season. Yamapi hair!!! This is the first thing that I notice. Yamapi hair is so cool and awesome!!! I love it. Even their uniform become a lot cooler :D. This season have more in depth about what happen to them. It have interesting storyline and more emotional.

This is really one interesting medical dorama. I learn new thing each episode!! The ending really wrap it nicely. It kinda leave a hole in my life. I wish there are 3rd season and now I'm kinda miss watching this dorama every day LOL.

Overall, this is really entertaining dorama. I love it and with that I rate it 4 out of 5.. :D

Code Blue Season 1 Review - click here
Code Blue SP Review - click here
Code Blue Season 2 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...