my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Code Blue SP [2009]
Saturday, June 25, 2016

Code Blue SP [2009]

Synopsis :


After their suspension from the tunnel incident, the four interns: Aizawa, Shiraishi, Hiyama, Fujikawa together with nurse Saejima, are back on Shohoku's Emergency Medical Services. But as soon as their return, Kuroda suddenly handed his resignation. While, on the other hand, a train in Chiba had a major accident. How will y be able to manage the situation without Kuroda's supervision? --written by Aiscessthe

Source: dramawiki

This is SP that happening after season 1. It focus on what happen with Kuroda and how the interns are coping with that. It have an interesting storyline and full of suspense.

I just love how they make me scared to watch what happen next but making me want to watch it at the same time LOL.

The ending kinda nice and make me looking forward to the next season. With that I rate this SP 3 out of 5...

Code Blue Season 1 Review - click here
Code Blue SP Review - click here
Code Blue Season 2 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...