my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Terminator 2: Judgment Day [1991]
Saturday, July 23, 2016

Terminator 2: Judgment Day [1991]

Synopsis :

A cyborg, identical to the one who failed to kill Sarah Connor, must now protect her young son, John Connor, from a more advanced cyborg, made out of liquid metal.

Synopsis source : iMDb

So this is the second terminator movie. This movie focus on Sarah's son, John Connor. I actually miss Kyle Reese and when I saw him in one of the scene.. I wish he still alive and have more screen time.

In this movie, is about the judgement day and the storyline is kinda good. Not as good as the first one but still watchable. Yes I want more Kyle Reese LOL.

The ending is quite good. It make me think this whole Terminator series is finish. Overall, this movie is quite good. The new terminator is awesome. It have a nice CGI. Amazing!! With that I rate this movie 5 out of 5.. :D

***********

The Terminator Review - click here
Terminator 2 : Judgement Day Review - click here
Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines Review - click here
Terminator Salvation Review - click here
Terminator Genisys Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...