my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Terminator Genisys [2015]
Sunday, October 2, 2016

Terminator Genisys [2015]



Synopsis:

When John Connor, leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline.

Source: iMDb

This is the latest terminator. Well the latest when I'm writing this review. This movie have interesting storyline but it just make this entire the previous two movie (T1 and T2) is just waste of our times. LOL..

It have a great cinematography but it is not that entertaining, Well the actor is different. The only original cast is Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Anyway, this movie is average for me. I love T1 and T2 more. This movie kinda changed all the plot and I don't even understand why. The ending is quite good I guess.. Is this movie the last of Terminator premises? I don't know but for now the ending just nice and end it well.

With that I rate this movie 3 out of 5..

***********

The Terminator Review - click here
Terminator 2 : Judgement Day Review - click here
Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines Review - click here
Terminator Salvation Review - click here
Terminator Genisys Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...