my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Avengers [2012]
Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Avengers [2012]


Synopsis :
Nick Fury is director of S.H.I.E.L.D, an international peace keeping agency. The agency is a who's who of Marvel Super Heroes, with Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When global security is threatened by Loki and his cohorts, Nick Fury and his team will need all their powers to save the world from disaster. Written by WellardRockard
Synopsis source : iMDb

After done with Captain America it is time for Avengers..... This is the most exciting superhero that I have watch.. This movie have it all.. The action, the humor, friendship, teamwork and even romance..

I just can't help myself laughing when there are some serious scene and then there are just one line that make me laugh out loud (scene with Thor talking about Loki)... Seriously hilarious... Hulk just make this movie more interesting and funnier...

The action... The action just amazing.. It really fun to watch all the superheroes are working together... Everyone with their own skill just go well with others... The CGI effect is amazing like always.. I hope that Marvel gonna make movie about Hawkeye and Black Widow.. At first I thought Hawkeye is the Green Arrow... Haha my mistake..

I don't know what else to say other than this movie is amazing and I rate this movie 5 out of 5....



Trailer source : click here



Iron Man Review - click here
The Incredible Hulk Review - click here
Iron Man 2 Review - click here
Thor Review - click here
Captain America - The First Avenger Review - click here
The Avengers Review - click here
Iron Man 3 Review - click here
Thor : The Dark World Review - click here
Captain America : The Winter Soldier Review - click here
Guardians of The Galaxy Review - click here
Avengers : Age of Ultron Review - click here
Ant-Man Review - click here
Captain America : Civil War Review - click here
Doctor Strange Review - click here
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Review - click here

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1 Review - click here
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2 Review - click here
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 3 Review - click here

Agent Carter Season 1 Review - click here
Agent Carter Season 2 Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...