my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Incredible Hulk [2008]
Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Incredible Hulk [2008]


Synopsis :

Depicting the events after the Gamma Bomb. 'The Incredible Hulk' tells the story of Dr Bruce Banner, who seeks a cure to his unique condition, which causes him to turn into a giant green monster under emotional stress. Whilst on the run from military which seeks his capture, Banner comes close to a cure. But all is lost when a new creature emerges; The Abomination. Written by Graham Kroon
Synopsis source : iMDb

I think most of the audience love this movie but I'm the minority who didn't like it.

I don't really fond with the hero and the heroine. The whole movie become boring. I don't really know why. Is Banner and Betty is suppose to be quite and boring person? I think I love Dr Banner in the Avengers.

Overall, this movie is just okay for me. Well it fun to see a new insight of the Hulk. With that I rate it 2 and half out of 5... :D


trailer source : click here

Iron Man Review - click here
The Incredible Hulk Review - click here
Iron Man 2 Review - click here
Thor Review - click here
Captain America - The First Avenger Review - click here
The Avengers Review - click here
Iron Man 3 Review - click here
Thor : The Dark World Review - click here
Captain America : The Winter Soldier Review - click here
Guardians of The Galaxy Review - click here
Avengers : Age of Ultron Review - click here
Ant-Man Review - click here
Captain America : Civil War Review - click here
Doctor Strange Review - click here
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Review - click here

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1 Review - click here
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2 Review - click here
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 3 Review - click here

Agent Carter Season 1 Review - click here
Agent Carter Season 2 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...