my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2
Saturday, October 8, 2016

Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2


Synopsis:

After being promoted to S.H.I.E.L.D. Director, Phil Coulson and his team of agents and allies attempt to rebuild the entire S.H.I.E.L.D. organization following its collapse by the infilitration of terrorist organization HYDRA.
Synopsis source : wiki

This is the continuation from season 1. Honestly this tv series have a boring storyline. It have slow starting and towards the ends, finally there are something to look forward to.

Overall, this tv-series is not really entertaining. It seems like other people other than Phil's team is a bad guy LOL. I just don't know who to trust anymore. This season reveals who Skye is and what is she. So it focus more on Skye

Anyway, I hope season 3 will have a more entertaining plot. With that I rate this tv series 3 out of 5..


Iron Man Review - click here
The Incredible Hulk Review - click here
Iron Man 2 Review - click here
Thor Review - click here
Captain America - The First Avenger Review - click here
The Avengers Review - click here
Iron Man 3 Review - click here
Thor : The Dark World Review - click here
Captain America : The Winter Soldier Review - click here
Guardians of The Galaxy Review - click here
Avengers : Age of Ultron Review - click here
Ant-Man Review - click here
Captain America : Civil War Review - click here
Doctor Strange Review - click here
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Review - click here

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1 Review - click here
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2 Review - click here
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 3 Review - click here

Agent Carter Season 1 Review - click here
Agent Carter Season 2 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...